Today I am sharing this notoriously delicious beetroot juice recipe to help you stay healthy, energized and get your skin glowing.
The recipe is one of my favorite - every time I make it, it feels like I am drinking the elixir of beauty.
It's simple and comes together in minutes!
Wanna check it out? Let's begin then!
Apples, Carrots, Ginger and Lemon - Benefits
Let's Make The Beetroot Juice
Beetroot Juice For Clear Skin
- 2 medium beets or 1 big
- 2 medium green apples quartered
- 4 big carrots peel if not organic
- 2 tbsp ginger 3 tbsp for an extra kick
- 1 lemon quartered - discard zest if not organic
- Juice all ingredients.
- Pour into serving glasses (I love having my juices and smoothies either in a huge glass jar or in a wine glass).
- Drink immediately - the longer you wait, the less nutrients and vitamins in it. Plus it tastes best when fresh.
- If you prefer having it chilled, use ice cubes or keep the juice ingredients in the fridge. If you don't have a juicer, you can use your blender. Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth. You many need to add some water as the pulp will make it very thick. Use a mesh strainer to drain and squeeze all the juice out of the mixture.
Not only will beetroot juice help you shine your best but will also keep you energized and vigorous.
Have you tried the recipe yet - make sure to share it on Instagram - tag @pretty.blooming and use the hashtag #prettybloomingofficial.
Have you tried other juices for beautiful skin? Share your favorite recipes in the comments below.
Thank you for reading my blog, I am truly grateful!
Stay healthy and take skin care 🙂